Tuesday 11 May 2010

Day 6 : An Uncool Alien



I spent a good long time excavating one of the super rare space rocks from the cave wall when an extra terrestrial showed up and snatched it from me. This behaviour shows that he is perhaps capable of stealing satellite dishes. When I went a little further down into the cave I found a whole bunch of these dudes who are all chipping at the wall rocks. These guys don’t seem to mind me and Uri being around so I’m going to play it cool with them until I can determine if they are the perps. Also I will study these strange habits for scientific purposes.

It seems like the cave joins a network of underground spaces and I will explore this soon. But right now it is definitely time for snacks, then time for science afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment